1 pack Sharon’s Fudge Brownie Mix 230g
1 pack all purpose cream, chilled
2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar
1/3 cup Bacardi Rum
1?2 cup chopped cherry
cherries with stem
- Prepare brownies as per package direction. Cool and make into crumbs. Set aside.
- In a mixer bowl, whip chilled cream until it doubles in volume, add confectioners’ sugar. Mix until stiff.
- Fold in brownie crumbs, cherries and rum into cream mixture until well blended.
- Transfer mixture into 8 inch heart shape pan or any desired container and refrigerate.
- To serve: Unmold the frozen dessert. Pipe cream, decorate with chocolate shavings and arrange cherries with stem on top. Drizzle with pureed cherries.