Barbecued Chicken Alfredo Dip
- 250 grams chicken thigh fillet
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup barbecue marinade store bought
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 piece medium-sized onion finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons MAYA All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream
- 1/4 cup quick melting cheese grated
- 1/4 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
Place chicken thigh fillet in a medium-sized bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add garlic and brown sugar, then gently massage the seasoned chicken thigh fillet. Add barbecue marinade and gently massage into the fillet. Set aside and let it marinate for at least 2 hours.
Pan grill marinated chicken. Set aside and let it cool for 5 minutes. Shred and set aside.
In a medium-sized cast iron pan, heat up butter and oil over medium heat. Sauté onion until aromatic.
Add flour and stir until flour is cooked.
Pour in milk and all-purpose cream and continue stirring until the milk mixture is well combined and the sauce thickens.
Add all the cheeses and stir constantly until all the cheeses melt. Add the shredded chicken barbecue and mix well. Turn off heat.
Put the barbecued chicken alfredo dip inside a preheated 400⁰F/204⁰C oven and let the surface turn bubbly and lightly brown.
Remove from the oven and serve with your choice of chips or toasted breads.
Yield: 5-6 servings