Banana Cake Bites
- cup ¼ brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 pieces ripe bananas sliced
- cup ¼ toasted cashew nuts chopped
- 1 pack MAYA Oven Toaster Banana Cake Mix 230g
- 3 tablespoons oil
- cup ¼ water
- 2 pieces ripe bananas mashed
- 1 piece egg
Preheat oven to 350°F/171°C. Grease two 12-hole mini muffin pans.
Make the sauce, in a microwave safe bowl, mix together brown sugar and butter.
Microwave until butter melts. Stir to combine. Add in the rum and vanilla extract.
Add a teaspoon of the mixture into the muffin pan. Then place a slice of banana on top and sprinkle with chopped cashews. Set aside.
In a bowl, mix together oil, water, mashed bananas, and egg. Stir in banana cake mix until well combined.
Drop cake batter into prepared muffin tins.
Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Remove from muffin tins. Serve upside down.
Yield: 24 pcs banana cake bites