4 strips bacon, chopped
4 pieces graham crackers, crushed
8 strips bacon, whole
4 tablespoons hazelnut spread
16 large marshmallows
- In a pan, sauté the chopped bacon until fat is rendered. Add in the graham crackers. Cook for 1 minute.
- In a different pan, cook the whole bacon on both sides for just 1 minute each.
- Spread enough hazelnut spread on each strip of bacon.
- Wrap two pieces of marshmallows with each strip of bacon. Bake the mallows under the broiler until brown.
- Top with the bacon graham crumble and serve immediately.