Bacon Broccoli Quiche
- 1 3/4 cups MAYA All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup cold butter
- 4 1/2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/2 cup spinach blanched
- 1 piece onion medium-sized onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper cut into strips
- 1 cup broccoli florettes blanched
- 100 grams bacon half-cooked
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup gruyere grated
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- salt and pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Prepare crust. In a bowl, combine flour and salt. Cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add enough water to form a ball of dough. Divide dough into 2 portions and press evenly on the bottom and sides of 2 (two) 14x5-inch non-stick quiche pan with removable bottom. Blind bake the crust for 10-15 minutes.
Prepare filling. Combine all ingredients and pour into the cooked crust. Cook in the oven for 30 minutes or until set and golden brown.