Assorted Mini Bibingka
- 4 pieces eggs
- 1 pack MAYA Original Fluffy n’ Tasty Hotcake Mix 200 grams
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon rice flour
- ¼ cup fresh milk
- ¼ cup coconut cream store bought
- ¼ cup coconut milk store bought
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Different flavorings and toppings as desired ube flavoring, buko pandan flavoring, instant coffee powder, leche flan, chocolate ganache, etc.
- salted egg sliced
- cheese sliced or grated
- banana leaves for lining of pans (optional)
- grated coconut optional
Preheat oven to 350⁰F/177⁰C. Line mamon molder or 6-holes 8oz muffin pans with banana leaves. Set aside.
In a bowl beat eggs, then add hotcake mix, rice flour, sugar, milk, coconut milk, coconut cream, and melted butter. Mix well. Fold in desired flavors.
Fill up to ¾ of the mamon molder or muffin pans with the bibingka mixture. Bake bibingka for 10 to 15 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Note: In the middle of baking, around 5 to 6 minutes of baking, gently take the half baked bibingka and top it up with sliced salted egg and sliced or grated cheese. Then put it back in the oven to completely bake the bibingka
Serve with butter on top and grated coconut on side.
Yield: 8-10 pieces