Apple Granola Crunch Parfait
- 1 ½ cup cream cheese softened
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter softened
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- ¼ - 1/3 cups powdered sugar sifted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 piece granny smith apple chopped
- 1 piece fuji apple chopped
- 1 cup whole grain granola
- caramel sauce as needed
Using a whisk attachment, whip cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add in the confectioner’s sugar and vanilla extract. While the mixer is running pour the whipped cream. Continue whipping until fluffy.
Layer apples, granola and cream cheese in parfait glasses until glass is filled. Top with more granola and caramel syrup.
Refrigerate to set.
Yield: 3-4 servings