- 500 grams ground pork chilled
- ¼ teaspoon finely chopped ginger chilled
- ½ cup finely chopped onion, chilled
- ¼ teaspoon Mace or Nutmeg
- ¾ tablespoon paprika
- ¼ teaspoon cardamon
- 5 pieces egg whites chilled
- ¼ cup MAYA Cornstarch
- ½ cup diced red pepper blanched and chilled
- ½ cup diced green pepper blanched and chilled
- 1 teaspoon seasoning (white pepper, salt)
- soft butter
Put the ground pork in a food processor and process until fine, add the ginger, onion, mace or nutmeg, paprika and cardamon and continue processing.
Add the egg whites and cornstarch and process again until it is fine and smooth.
Transfer in a bowl, add the peppers, seasonings and toss gently until well mixed.
Brush a loaf pan mold or aluminum foil with butter. Fill up mold with the mix, cover with foil or wrap the meat mixture in aluminum foil and roll tightly.
Steam for about an hour or until cooked. Let cool and chill.
Slice into serving portions. Plate and decorate as desired.